Texas

Texas

Monday, February 22, 2016

Sliced Bread

Hey y'all!

My new companion is Sister Johnson! She is brand new from the Provo
MTC! She is such a sweetheart! She has the cutest sweetest
personality, she reminds me of the general primary/YW/RS presidents of
the church, with her cute Utah accent and sweet innocence! She is from
Kaysville Utah. She enjoys reading and singing and being kind! I love
her! The sweet sister has been working and biking hard! She has been
falling asleep at the randomest times, the poor girl!

I am still an STL. President released a lot of the leaders in the
mission because he enlarged the zones. Each city zone was combined
with another to double the size. There are only three city STLs.
Sister Taylor and Stringfellow are companions and then there is me, a
loner. I am over Allen, McKinney, and Frisco. I have nine sisters,
including sister Cooper, Terry, and Bushman! I love seeing all of
these sisters from East Texas now back in the city! I still really
miss Nac!

Speaking of Nac, Jessica is getting baptized on March
6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Allen:
Jake and Jodie came to church! Jacob Black is LA (not a werewolf) and
Jodie is his fiancé and an investigator. We were able to teach them in
gospel principles class! They had just gone to the super cross the
night before, they would get along well with my family!

We also taught Christy Dixon's neighbor on his doorstep and invited
him to be baptized. He said he would if he finds it to be true! His
name is Blake and he is around 17 years old.

We keep meeting with Courtney Larsen, she is doing well! Still trying
to find if she wants to make the gospel her way of life, before she
commits to a date.

We had dinner with an elderly couple who just about read my mind when he said:
"Missions are the greatest thing since sliced bread" -Brother Troxell

Love,
Sister Jones
Allen Zone VISIT WITH Elder Zwick


Hess family welcomed us for dinner!

Sister Cowper saying goodbye to the Spangler family



No comments:

Post a Comment