Texas

Texas

Monday, November 9, 2015

If you mustache me, I'd say I gained some weight...

Hey y'all!

This week we went on exchanges with Longview, I got to stay in Nac
with Sister Head! We had fun catching up from when we were in the same
district in Frisco!

We have bonded more with the YSA this week and we also have done lots
of member stop ins and Ward counsel work. We are getting some
referrals! It's so exciting!

We are no longer teaching recent converts or less actives without the
"right" member present so we have been doing a lot of coordinating,
but it's paying off!

Jessica is closer and closer to baptism! We are still working on
church, she has some health obstacles that get in the way. She has
such real intent though! She understands the difference that church
and scripture study and prayer make in her week.

For the next few weeks my ponderizing scripture is actually the Family
Proclamation. I feel that it is very appropriate due to what is all
over the media about the handbook change. I am so grateful for the
strong and supportive family that I have. I am just so immeasurably
blessed to be in the Jones family.

Love,
Sister Jones

No-shave November




No comments:

Post a Comment