Texas

Texas

Monday, August 31, 2015

DADDY'S BLESSED COWGIRL

Hey y'all!

Anderson family: Aujayla and Jaymari were baptized!!!! the program
went really smoothly. They were a little nervous, but very happy!
Jessica promised she will get baptized soon as well! And she wants us
to work on her 14 year old son Jaderious.

Michelle and Jay: they are the most Texan couple I have ever met!
Michelle is hilarious! Her signature line on her text messages is
"DADDY'S BLESSED COWGIRL" she said she would kill for us if anyone
tried to hurt us she is so giving, we always leave with gifts when
we see her. Yesterday she gave me her pajamas because they are pink!
She refers to me as "the small one who likes pink" she absolutely
fell in love with my purse, so I gave it to her, she gave me a cowgirl
purse to trade! Cow fur on it and everything! She is such a humble
woman, she lives in a camp trailer, yet is so giving and has the best
attitude about life! She had a pair of miss me jeans that were size 2
just laying around in her trailer and she gave them to me! They are an
expensive designer pair of jeans! Don't ask me why or how she got them
in my size! I walk into a camp trailer out in the boonies not even in
Nac and I walk out with a pair of miss me jeans that fit perfectly! I
just better not gain weight in my last 6 months so they fit me at home
when I can actually wear them!
Favorite quotes from Michelle:
"God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!"
"Everyone needs to get Jesus high and they would stop doing all those
drugs and messing up their lives"

Hope y'all have a great week!

Love,
Sister Jones

Jaymarian wrote this for us!














No comments:

Post a Comment