Texas

Texas

Monday, December 8, 2014

my mission vision

I wanted to send you my mission vision and what Becoming One means to me. It is what I put in my email to president Taylor this week.

So my mission vision is:

Identity: I am a rough stone, a daughter of God, and His servant

Purpose: To change, to serve God, to smooth out my rough stone, and to help others change for the better through Christ-like love

Destiny: Eternal change and progression, increased love, a larger ability to serve, the ability to give more of myself, selfless wife, mother, and teacher (for special needs), continuing to be the Lord's investigator my whole life through study, prayers, and new commitments and promises to him. 

Summed up in two words my vision would be "eternal change." Change is not always an easy process but it should be a continual one. Some people, myself included, feel uncomfortable with change sometimes, but I try to step back and realize that change is the essence of God's plan for us and it is the only way we progress. Change is repentance and I want to have a constant repentance process even if I do not have to repent for major sins all the time, I do have to improve all the time. 
Becoming one to me means that I am united in the purpose of change. The Savior's purpose on earth was primarily the atonement, so in order to become one with Him I will constantly utilize the atonement to become more like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment