Texas

Texas

Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hey y'all!
I have settled into my new area, The Colony, pretty smoothly! This is a great area with a great ward and plenty of work for us to do! Unfortunately many of our investigators are out of town for Christmas or sick so we have had fun doing plenty of tracting. =)
Sister Terry  has been out five weeks now and I am back-up training her! It seems like just last week I was getting back-up trained, oh wait, that is because I was!!! So far it has been very humbling as I realize I have a lot to learn about love for a companion and how to serve and teach someone who is different from me. But I really do love Sister Terry and we are making a lot of progress. She is from Cedar City Utah and also just graduated from high school. 
I have learned a lot about trusting the Lord. I was a little nervous when I found out about transfers, but I am no longer nervous because I know that this is the Lord's work and so long as I am obedient, He will qualify me. 
We have nine baptismal dates, but of the nine, I am guessing only two of them are solid. Nevertheless, two solid dates is great!!!! 
Merry Christmas everyone!
Love,
Sister Melina Lillie Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment