Texas

Texas

Monday, October 5, 2015

I am a blessed little old lady!

Hey y'all!
We had another crazy week!!!!! This transfer is just so insane! We did
exchanges Tuesday and Wednesday with Gilmer. I got to go to Gilmer
with sister Terry!!!! It was fun to be reunited! Then we became a trio
late late Wednesday night in Longview with sister Bushman. Her
companion went home two weeks early due to injury. Sister Bushman is
still in her second transfer, the poor sister! I went on two exchanges
with her previously and now she is with us for the last week of the
transfer. We are trying to cover Nac and Longview right now! Longview
is an hour and a half away!

General conference was SO good! I found many things I need to work
on!!!!!!! I am so thankful that we have the atonement to help us
overcome our weaknesses. I have never been more aware of my weaknesses
than I am right now! I am so excited to change and become better to
rely completely on Christ to humble me and help me improve.
I love that "the Holy Ghost gives us customized counsel" so I can be
prompted to change and repent.
And I know Elder Bednar was referencing aging, but this applies to
missionaries and especially trios as I am sure it can apply to many
limiting situations: "when you cannot do what you have always done,
you only do what matters most." or maybe I really am just aging and
becoming a worn down little old lady!
Love,
Sister Jones

Exchanges with Sister Terry!













No comments:

Post a Comment