Texas

Texas

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Colony just can't get enough of Sister Jones ;)

Hey y'all!
This week that I thought was my last here was amazing! We worked super hard and got 47 lessons! Then I found out I am actually staying! awkward because I already told everyone goodbye...but I am excited to stay for my 5th transfer in The Colony! That will make almost 8 months by the time I leave!
I can't believe I have been on my mission for 9 months! 3 in Dallas six and 6 in The Colony! 

We were driving past the library the other day and saw a former investigator (Mary Lynn) go in. We decided to follow her in there and she told us she had a feeling she would see us there that day! We were able to set a baptismal date with her again, hopefully she comes to church so she can make it this time! 

Back in December we used to visit a less active woman, Rosi, and she told us to stop wasting our time with her. We decided to go back for the first time this Saturday and she welcomed us in! She said she had been thinking about us a lot and about coming back to church!

We had so many other miracles, but not a lot of time to describe them all! =)

Have a great week!
Love,
Sister Jones

Cuddles and Snuggles fighting

Jaderious!

Jamie's sassy face =)

Little Elm District

Rosi Velazco =)

Sister McCoy =)

Sister McCoy! She thought I was leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment