Texas

Texas

Monday, April 6, 2015

Because He Lives

Hey y'all!
General conference was so amazing! =) I came into general conference with five questions prepared and all of them were answered! Plus one question I had that I never even wrote down I forgot I had the question! The prophets are truly called of God and receive inspiration from him. If we prepare ourselves spiritually we can receive personal revelation through their words. 
I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and He lifts us up, strengthening our weaknesses in love. I am so thankful for Christ's atonement that we don't have to be perfect, we just need to keep trying. I loved the quote "it's not because all we can do, it is after all we can do" that we reach exaltation. I have felt God's grace more in my life now than ever before.
I appreciate all of your prayers for Sister Vail. I love her so much and I know that she is a daughter of God with great potential and my purpose now is to help her get back on track to reach it! 
Josh's baptismal date was moved back a week, but it will happen on the 18th! we have faith that it will! 
Love,
Sister Jones


^ Sis. Vail's photo creativity ^

No comments:

Post a Comment