Texas

Texas

Monday, January 12, 2015

"Clapped their hands for joy"

Hey y'all!
One of our investigators, Daniel, aparently was thinking about dropping us, but then he had a dream that night. In his dream I showed up and chewed him out! He took that as a sign to keep meeting with us! He also admitted that the day before I was transferred into the area he saw me in a dream, but he didn't know me and then I showed up the next day and he kept telling me that I looked really familiar. He has a baptismal date for Februrary 21st so hopefully all goes well so he can be baptized then!
Debbie and Ben are SSSOOOOOO excited for their baptism this saturday!!!! =) They passed their interviews easy peasy! I am so happy for them because I know how much joy it will bring into their lives. They remind me of the people that Alma the elder was teaching in Mosiah18:11 "And now when the people had heard these words, they clapped their hands for joy, and exclaimed; this is the desire of our hearts." Even though I was baptized way back when I was 8 I can have the same joy and gratitdue for my baptism and the blessings it brings into my life by living up to my baptismal covenants.
I love all of the people we are working with so much! I also love the opportunity I have to train and learn from the 12 week training program again! There is always so much to improve on and I love to study and improve.
I had three different colds in my first two transfers and now I have a cough! =P I know each of these colds/cough are separate because there will be like 2ish weeks of perfect health between each one. I think I may just be struggling to acclimate to the Texas climate and the weird weather changes.
Love,
Sister Melina Lillie Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment