Texas

Texas

Monday, September 21, 2015

Dumpster Diving Divas! =P

Hey y'all!

This was a crazy busy week! On Monday and Tuesday I was in Longview on exchanges with Sister Bushman again. It was super fun to watch her take over her area for the first time! From exchanges Sister Ricks and I left for MLC in Dallas for 2 days! Then we had a long trip back and I finally slept in my own bed Friday night! We had all of our lessons packed into Friday and Saturday! We are also scrambling to prepare our training for the Sisters Specialized training next week, that we will go to Dallas for again! Lots of road trips this transfer =)
Because this has been a crazy week I am just going to share some funny stories:

A less active member we were doing service for left us a voice mail: "SO girls, I am in the dumpster, I need you to come and bring me a bag" 
The funny part is that we just said oh ok and deleted it. It was not even surprising or weird for us to receive that voice mail!!!!!!!! 

The same Less active was asking us to wipe out her shelves so she gave us some rags, 
"Girls come on, hurry up!" -her
"uh these aren't rags, these are dirty socks and underwear" -us
"those will work!" -her

Sister Ricks and I talking in the car
"She got problems" -Me
"Do you realize what you just said?" -Sister Ricks
"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! what has Nac done to me!" -me

Oh I also found out that the Bradford boys that I taught a lot in Dallas 6 were baptized!!! All three of them! =) Also Heather in The Colony was baptized! =) 

Love,
Sister Jones

So at MLC we played Chubby Bunny, a game contest on how many marshmellows you can fit in your mouth and still be able to say chubby bunny
I was the STL representative going against some ZLs, I fit 8 marshmellows in my mouth! 








No comments:

Post a Comment